This question already has an answer here:
I'm looking for a smart and absolute way to choose seats on aeroplane. For this question, there is some restrictions as:
- The seat cannot be far from both toilet and kitchen.
- The noise from turbines must be avoided.
- The class must be economy.
- A seat near an exit door is to be preferred.
- The model of aeroplane is generic (The tip should be generally enough to work for most planes: Boeing 777, 737, etc.)
Is there any trick to choose my seats better when buying a ticket?