Take the 2-minute tour ×
Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

My daughter has valid visas for the United Kingdom and the Schengen area but has passport validity of 4 to 5 months only. Can she still travel to both these countries?

share|improve this question

1 Answer 1

The visas granted could not have been granted beyond the passports validity date. She can definitely travel to these countries before the visa/passport has expired. If the duration of stay is longer than the expiry date, then obviously she will have to renew her passport from your countries embassy/consulate and apply for an extension of her visas/stay permit.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.