Take the 2-minute tour ×
Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I know the main track was closed after a lethal freak accident.

I don't need anything big though. It's just been my dream to go go-karting.

Are there any options, and what are the prices?

share|improve this question
It might help if you indicated what the 'main track' is, so people don't just answer with one that might be closed :/ –  Mark Mayo Mar 9 '13 at 23:13
It was called Diamond Coast. –  DarkLightA Mar 9 '13 at 23:18

1 Answer 1

up vote 5 down vote accepted

There are none left after the ones in Kai Tak and Diamond Coast closed in Kong Kong. you will have to go to China or Macao.

In Macao there is one the Cotai strip behind the golf court. I have however never been there and could not find an email/website either.

There are two in Zuhai: The Zhuhai Golden Apple Karting Circuit (used by the HK GoCart club) and a kart track on the Main Circuit in Zuhai, with their own racing club.

You might want to ask the HK club for further info: http://www.hkkartclub.org/

Chances are however, that you will not get very far with English on either of them.

share|improve this answer
Alright. I'll try Macau then. Thanks! –  DarkLightA Mar 10 '13 at 11:09

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.