I'm looking for traveling literature that covers the topic of cycling along the Rhine river. There are a lot of books, but I couldn't find any that covers all my needs:
- It should be written in English and/or German
- It should be specifically about cycling
- It should cover the whole Rhine river from Lago Toma to Rotterdam and not just parts of it. I also do not want multiple volumes.
- It should be as cheap as possible.
- It shouldn't be heavy.
- It should also contain some hints about sights in the immediate perimeter of the Rhine.