Take the 2-minute tour ×
Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

I am a Pakistani national, have a company in China and my visa is Z category (Chinese Work Visa). I want to travel to Taiwan for a business trip. How I can get the visa?

share|improve this question
Were you able to get taiwanese visa in Shanghai ? I am looking for the same. –  user4686 Mar 1 '13 at 4:20
@Saurabh This does not really answer the question. If you have a different question, you can ask it by clicking Ask Question. You can also add a bounty to draw more attention to this question once you have enough reputation. –  Dirty-flow Mar 1 '13 at 5:42

1 Answer 1

Are you currently residing in China? I wouldn't rely on your Chinese work visa to get you into Taiwan. You must get a visitor visa to enter Taiwan as there is no landing visa for Pakistan nationals. Previously Pakistan nationals acquired visas from Thailand, but I've heard a rumor they are no longer issuing for Pakistan nationals (if anyone can confirm this, that would be helpful). I would recommend you try and call the TECO in Hong Kong.

Taiwan Info has information on visas and prices. A simple phone call can get you plenty of information.

Also, be sure to read the BOCA information on visas.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.