Take the 2-minute tour ×
Travel Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for road warriors and seasoned travelers. It's 100% free, no registration required.

If I forget to carry my old passport when I travel to India from the US where old passport has a valid Indian visa, how do I get entry to India? Can I get a visa at a stopover like Dubai?

share|improve this question
I take it then that you're a US citizen? How long is your stopover in Dubai? Where are you now? –  Mark Mayo Nov 3 '12 at 4:43
Closing until we get more information, as user has not returned. If you do come back, please edit with more info, or with an answer if you managed to do it, so that it could help future users, and flag for reopening. –  Mark Mayo Nov 6 '12 at 21:31
add comment

closed as not a real question by Mark Mayo Nov 6 '12 at 21:31

It's difficult to tell what is being asked here. This question is ambiguous, vague, incomplete, overly broad, or rhetorical and cannot be reasonably answered in its current form. For help clarifying this question so that it can be reopened, visit the help center.If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.